Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tomorrow's the Big Day!!

I cannot believe it, but the big day is almost here!  I'm leaving the house at 6 in the morning to catch a 9:20 a.m. flight to Seattle.  From Seattle we will fly to Tokyo (10 hours) and then after a 4 hour layover fly to Beijing (4 hours).  After all the flying and layovers, we will arrive in Beijing at 11:20 p.m. local time on Friday night (10:20 a.m. here on Friday morning).  It is definitely going to be a lot of traveling, but I am looking forward to taking it all in.  On Saturday morning we will be taking a pedicab tour of Old Beijing and will go to the Great Wall of China that afternoon.  I hope the hotel will have Wi-Fi so I can continue to post on the blog about all that I saw that day.  I doubt I'll be able to post pictures unless I can somehow post from my phone, but I promise plenty of pictures will be posted to Facebook when I get home.  Say a little prayer for me in the morning and I will talk to you all later!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment